Great News! We are now able to support our patients with all of their dental needs.
As you would expect, things may look and feel a little different when you come to our office. Our goals remain centered on being good citizens, good neighbors, and giving you the best dental experience possible. We have always followed the guidelines put forth by the CDC, OSHA and the ADA. We are now taking additional cleaning measures that go beyond these regulations in an effort to keep our patients, team and community healthy and safe.
- Please do not arrive for an appointment if you or someone close to you is sick or feverish.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call 509-276-1992 from your car. We will let you know when we are ready to get you seated in our office.
- Before you enter the office, we will do a wellness screening.
- We will be checking temperatures of everyone entering the office.
- We request that friends and family members wait in the car.
- We will communicate with family members via phone or text after each appointment.
Many dental visits were postponed due to COVID-19 mandates. We encourage you to call our office to reschedule and ask that you please be patient and understand that we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Stay safe and we'll get through this together,
Please review the following COVID screening questions before coming to your next appointment.
If you feel ill, we wish you a quick recovery and will be excited to see you again when you are feeling better.
Do you have a fever or have you felt feverish recently?
Do you have shortness of breath?
Do you have a cough?
Do you have GI upset, headache, or fatigue?
Have you had a recent loss of taste or smell?
Have you had close contact with a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 patient within the last 14 days?
If you answer YES to any of these questions call 509-276-1992 to reschedule.